Monday, May 18, 2009

Cold Hearted Snake

by Paula Abdul ... apparently, Sophie really likes this song. She started busting a move to it when it came on the other day. She kept asking me to dance with her, but I had to grab the camera instead. She was so funny. She was saying "mommy, do this" and shaking her booty to the right. Of course she wouldn't do it on camera (smart girl LOL) even though I kept asking her, but she did hop up on the ottoman and dance ... I thought to myself, "oh God, she is certainly taking after the girls in her family" LOL
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Holly Mallory said...

Oh my gosh. That is so freaking cute! I miss Sophie and Tripp!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I think she was busting out some cheerleading moves at one point on the ottoman.

Stacey said...

Previous comment by Stacey. I don't know why it did not show my name.