Sophie has been saying some very funny things lately. You know, those type of things that you read in magazines that make you spit out your milk while you are reading because you can imagine what that mom felt like as her kid says something crazy to a stranger? Sophie is turning into quite the little comedian. Obviously she doesn't know what she is saying is funny, but it is. I've been meaning to write a list of the things she says, but I keep forgetting. I'm going to make this my master list and update it when she says something that I feel like I must remember. I can't remember anything other than what she told me a few days ago, but it's classic. I'm sure John thinks so anyway!
1. Tripp was pulling Sophie's hair and the conversation went like this:
Me: Tripp, don't pull Sophie's hair. That's naughty. You'll have to go to time out if you do it again. Say you are sorry to your sister.
Tripp: Hugs Sophie, but I notice his hands are clinched in fists.
Me: Unclenching Tripp's fists. Great. Tripp! You actually pulled Sophie's hair out.
Sophie: He pulled my hair out?
Me: Yes!
Sophie: Starts crying. Mommy! Tripp is going to pull all my hair out and then I'm not going to have any hair and I'm going to look like daddy!!
Me: Awesome!! John, did you hear that!! She's crying because Tripp pulled a little hair out and now she thinks she is going to be bald like you.
Me: Still laughing as I type this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love it!!!!
Post a Comment