Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thomas the Train

Sophie is really in love with trains these days, especially "Thomas the Train." We bought her and Tripp a train table a few weeks ago and they both love it. So when Holly told me that she was taking Marly to see Thomas the Train along with Natalie and Graham I knew we had to go with her. Thomas was going to be in Chattanooga for two days, this past Friday and Saturday. I checked into it and the day and time that Holly had tickets for were sold out. This was a no go for us this time around. Boo! Thankfully Drew stepped up and gave up his ticket so that Sophie could go. What a great guy! Unfortunately, there was only one ticket so John and I could not go, but Holly didn't mind and offered to take Sophie without us. She's so sweet and always thinking of others.

It wasn't a hard decision and we said that Sophie could go. I was definitely nervous about Sophie driving in a car without me for such a long distance, but I knew I shouldn't worry. I trust both Holly and Natalie and I knew Sophie was in good hands. We dropped Sophie off with the girls and off they went. Their first stop was Chick-fil-a for lunch then to the train museum. Holly said that all the kids loved Thomas and the train ride they got as well. Here are some pictures from Thomas.











No comments: