Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Slacker

I'm such a slacker! It's been a month since I last posted. Ugh. I have so much to say too. As if you didn't expect that. LOL

The new background is in honor of Spring and Easter. Sophie is so very excited to see the Easter Bunny this year. Spring school pictures were really cool this year. They had bunnies! Sophie actually got to hold a bunny on her lap for pictures. Now she thinks that bunny is the Easter Bunny. It's so cute. She's looking forward to sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap at the mall for pictures and for the egg hunt this Saturday. Jeffery and Braden are coming to participate in the egg hung with Sophie and Tripp and Sophie couldn't be anymore excited. In fact, she told me today that Jeffie loves her. Young love. LOL. I'll be back to post pictures of that for sure.

In other news, I ran 4.15 miles yesterday. That is by far the furthest I have ever run. That was in our neighborhood which is full of hills and my time was actually pretty good for me - 11:20 min/mile. I ran well below 11:00 min miles for the first 1.50 miles, until I hit the hills. Either way, I'm still proud of myself for running this far this quickly. Now if only I can keep it up.

I'm leaving you with this picture of Sophie. This is from her very first Eastier - April 2007. How sweet is she?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You can see the resemblance between Sophie and Tripp in that photo. I never realized how much they looked alike when they were babies.

Congrats on your run time especially doing it on hills. My calves are symphathetic to yours. :)

V-n-J said...

Look at you miss runner! so VERY proud of you ... keep at it.

and yes you have been a slacker - I am still waiting to see pics from Tripp's bday party. I hate that we missed it so pls, pls, pls post some pics ASAP. thank you:)