It's the changing of seasons here in Atlanta. My absolute favorite time of year is fall. I mean seriously, can you really find anything wrong with fall?
1. Weather is cooler
2. Windows are open
3. You can play outside with the kids and not break a sweat
4. There aren't so many nasty flies trying to get in the house
5. Holidays are just around the corner
6. You can burn those yummy holiday candles
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte is back at Starbucks
8. Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks is almost here ... hooray (as Sophie would say!)
9. Lots of days off work - 1 bank holiday in September, 1 in October, 2 in November, and 1 in December ... it pays to work at a bank!
10. Most importantly -- college football returns!
Nope, fall is perfect!
When I first moved to Atlanta, September was my favorite month because it was the sign fall was nearing. Septemeber weather was always a welcome relief to the schorching August heat. Now it seems like fall doesn't hit until October, so I'm debating about whether or not I should change my favorite month. Hm. September does offer some great things - start of football, Labor day (bank holiday!), and some possibility of using the pool without freezing water ... eh, that's not enough. I may just have a case to change my favorite month to October. I'm still debating.
In honor of fall, I have changed my background ... and I promise to post more often. Happy Fall Y'all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment