Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More from Cooper's Farm

Tripp wouldn't really let me take a good picture of him, but Sophie would. She was hamming it up and I loved every minute of it! Incidentally, our Christmas card picture is from Cooper's Farm. Last year and the year before were from Berry Patch.

Christmas card picture ... aren't the two babies so cute? I tried to get one of them sitting looking pretty and smiling at the camera. Who am I kidding? That never happens. lol This is true to them so I think it made the perfect Christmas card picture.


Here are the cut your own trees.


Tripp's chasing daddy again!


Did I mention there was a Dora Santa? Sophie probably thought this was a bonus and in her book Cooper's probably went up a notch, quite possibly market higher than Berry Patch solely because of Dora. Why don't you give her a little hug, Soph?


This picture just cracks me up. Tripp is licking his lips and trying to decide if he should eat the berry. No Tripp! Stop eating everything you see ... including dog food! lol


Did I also forget to mention there was a small petting farm? Well, that's what they call it. It was more like a pen full of bunnies, a cow that you couldn't touch (but it was cute), and some chickens in a cage. The kids loved the bunnies. Tripp just about dove in.




Where is Sophie? Oh there she is ... in the middle of lots of pretty Christmas trees!


Two cutest kids ever.

1 comment:

The Mallory's said...

One of my favorite Christmas cards this year....