Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sick baby

Hi baby!

I didn't get a chance to post this earlier so I'm posting now. I wrote it a few weeks ago, the day after you 9 mo WBV. You are feeling better, thank goodness!
______________

Yesterday I took you to the doctor for your 9 month WBV. You haven't been feeling well the past few weeks, so I called the dr. at the end of the week last week to see if I should bring you in. They basically told me not to bring you in because they figured you had a cold on top of a cold on top of the croup you had on top of the original cold. A lot of sickness, but rational thinking. However, it was odd for them to say not to bring you in because they generally want to be on the safe side. That's why I love your doctor - they are pretty cautious. I actually would have suggested I bring you in, but I called on Thursday and I knew you had an appointment on Tuesday so I let it slide.

Well, they were wrong. I should have brought you in. Guess why? You have an ear infection. Poor baby! This is your first ear infection and really the first ear infection for either you or your sister. You've been a trooper and I hope now that you are on you antibiotics (Amoxycyillin) you are feeling even better. Daddy and I just hate to see you sick.

Here are a few pictures of you sick. We took them Monday night just after you got home from school. Your appointment was the next day. I'm sure you can see how we knew there was something wrong! You never sit still and you never zone out like this. You don't fall asleep in our arms at 5 pm. You are much to active for that! I'm sorry baby for not taking you to the doctor when I felt I should have.



3 comments:

TNT said...

Aw!! Poor little guy!! I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor little sweetie! I hope he's feeling better!!

V-n-J said...

Poor little guy:( I hope he's feeling better now.