Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to my not-so-baby BABY!

We love you so much Tripp. You have brought so much joy to our lives over this past year. When I got pregnant with you, I wondered how I could love another baby the same way as I loved Sophie. There is absolutely no wondering that now ... well there wasn't after the first second I laid eyes on you. You are my heart little baby. Your fiery personality and big smile lights up my life. I thank God every day for you. I can't believe you, my little baby, is a toddler now. To me, you'll always be my little baby.

Since you really do not like my singing {sigh}, I'll post a virtual song to you here LOL

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Trippy
Happy Birthday to you!!

I dressed you in your "My 1st Birthday" onesie and sent you to school this morning with 24 cupcakes to share with your class, teachers, and staff. They were all so appreciative. I think they are going to sing happy birthday to you. I forgot to bring my camera in so I instructed Roxanna, honestly it was more like pleading, to take pictures of you throughout the day. Hopefully she'll get some good ones. All the ladies gushed over how cute you are and how you are walking all around and loving the new big boy classroom. They also loved Sophie's shirt that she wore in honor of you. Her shirt says "Tripp's Big Sister"! She had a great time singing the happy birthday song to you this morning. I'll try to post the video I took of it. She really does love you! We are so looking forward to your big birthday party on Saturday!

The picture below is from this morning. Look how cute you are! Ugh, I could just eat you up handsome little man. Anyway,happy birthday little dude!!

No comments: