Tricia, our photographer, recently posted Tripp's one year photo session on her blog. The pictures are so great! In the sequence of pictures where he is eating the cupcake you'll probably notice that he has a big red bump on his forehead. He busted so bad on the brick walkway. It was actually pretty scary for his mommy! But he bounced back pretty quickly and returned to eating his cupcake. Kids!
See all the pictures at
Tricia Lee Photography
3 comments:
Tammie - Those pictures are fabulous!! I would seriously break the bank if I had her as a photographer, there's no way I could say no to any of those pictures! Tripp is such a cutie!!
Thanks Megan! It's sad because we can't afford all the pictures. She takes so many good ones, she only posts a few. I wish we could buy one of each. :-)
Tammie these pics are GORGEOUS. Your family is just BEAUTIFUL! She's a great photographer and really captures you guys so well. I really love the pics.
Post a Comment