This was Tripp's turn to shine. I just knew Tricia would capture some amazing pictures, after all Tripp is such a fun-loving, giggly, handsome boy. Tricia did the best she could with a cranky, I'm-not-having-this-picture-taking-thing Tripp. The pictures did turn out wonderfully, I just wish that Tripp wasn't giving the evil eye in so many of them. Luckily, most people can't tell that is what he's doing. I guess I can tell because I'm his mom and we know these things. Plus, I was there and saw him crying and avoiding the camera at all cost. He wouldn't even laugh for the word "poopy" which is crazy since when he hears it or says that word he almost instantaneously laughs - big belly laughs - for at least 10 minutes.
Here is a teaser picture that Tricia uploaded to her blog



1 comment:
LOVE this pic and all the others. What a lovely family!
Post a Comment