My little monkey is so loud at night when he is "sleeping." The other night I clicked on the monitor and watched him. He was sleeping, but boy was he moving. He was literally crawling on his belly up towards the top end of his crib. Keep in mind that he does not crawl when he is awake - yet. So it was interesting to me to see him crawl in his sleep. Now I know why he ends up at the opposite end of his crib from where I initially laid him and why he's on his belly and not his back.
I've also watched Tripp do 360 degrees in his crib. He's all over the place that I sometimes wonder if I should put bumpers back in. I can hear him banging things on the crib rails. Hopefully he's not banging his head! LOL! Ok, that actually wouldn't be funny. One time I went in his room after several minutes of banging and Tripp had his feet propped on the top of the crib rails. Crazy! Tripp's sleeping habits remind me of stories my mom tells of Johnny and his sleeping
I will say, Tripp is sleeping so well. I don't want to jinx myself, so I won't go into detail but he is sleeping pretty much 12 straight hours at night. I love it! I don't want to get to used to it, though, because I'm pretty sure some teeth are on their way and that always disrupts sleep. I'm just thankful that I have a good night sleeper ... daytime naps, well that's an entirely different post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment