I have to say that Tripp is such a momma's boy. I absolutely love it. A snuggler and a momma's boy.
- Personality: Gentle, serious, and very happy at the same time.
- Based on my home scale, Tripp weighs at least 21 lbs.
- Eats breastmilk (4 to 5 bottles per day)
- Eats solids - breakfast, lunch and dinner. Still not loving solids, that's for sure. Tolerates it, doesn't love it. Seems to like peas, apples, and carrots the best.
- Not to jinx us, but Tripp has been a great sleeper for the past month or so. He goes down around 7:30 and wakes between 6:00 - 7:00. Usually early, but sometimes let's me sleep in until 7:30. Such a good boy!
- He's still a crazy sleeper, rolling and crawling all over the bed at night. I'm not sure how he stays asleep.
- Drools like crazy, buckets of drool ... puts everything in his mouth and I mean everything ... see below.
- Has 3 teeth, with 2 or 3 more ready to pop through. Teeth are center bottom left, top center right, and top next to the center left.
- Has an amazingly strong grip.
- Wearing 12 month clothing. Can fit in a few 9 and 6-12 month items still, but is moving up to 12 - 18 in some others.
- Wears size 4 diapers.
- In the last week or so he has started napping well. Today he slept from 11:15 - 2:00. That's not typical though. More like 2 or 3 naps per day 1 hour or so each. Better than those 20 - 30 min naps.
- Sitting like a champ. Still not a big roller although he'll do it when he's board on his back or tummy.
- Tries desperately to sit up from a laying position on his back.
- Starting to show signs of wanting to crawl. Definitely trying to pull up.
- Loves the "big boy" bath. Takes most of his baths with Sophie now, and they both love it! He just splashes away.
- Babbles some. Likes to say "grrr" and "eeeggg" ... kinda like rolling his tongue with those letters. Hard to explain.
- Not a fan of the exersaucer or jumperoo. Confusing to me because he likes to grab toys and jumb. I don't think he likes the confinement aspect of those toys.
- Talking about confinement, he doesn't like the high chair at all.
- He likes the anticipation of things. For instance, if I'm going to tickle him and I say "I'm going to tickle you" and move my hand towards him, he starts laughing before I even touch him.
- Loves stuffed animals and being "attacked" by them. The anticipation thing again.
- Smiles non-stop now. Laughs, too! It's the sweetest thing ever.
- Not a fan of my singing, humming, or anything associated to those things. Understandable. LOL
- Half way through September he got really bad in the car again, but seems to have gotten better. Definitely still has his moments. Hates the car ride to Aunt Tara's. He does fall asleep now occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment