Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I stand corrected!

Tripp has another tooth! That makes 2. In a frantic post earlier today, I wrote that Tripp now has 1 tooth. I stand corrected. He now has 2.

When Tripp went to school today, he had 1 tooth ... when he came home he had 2. Wow! There is another tooth just waiting to pop through next to the one that came in today. I actually thought the third had come through, but I can't feel it so I guess it's just under the surface waiting to make its entrance.

So to recap, Tripp has 1 left bottom center tooth, 1 top left next to the center tooth, and the right center tooth just waiting to pop through. That is one strange pattern ... how weird is that?

Ok, I'm rambling about the teeth, mainly in disbelief that he has them, so I'm just going to let it go for now.

No comments: