Friday, January 23, 2009

Face Like an Angel

I have so many things to document about you Sophie. You are almost 2 1/2 now and you are growing and developing every day. It's amazing! I'm going to document some things soon, I promise! Just know that you are so fun these days and I have so much fun playing with you, talking to you, and just being around you. You are the sweetest little girl with a little bit of sass built in. You truly are the light of our lives.

For now, I'm just going to post the sweetest picture of you that I have ever seen. I took this picture over Thanksgiving when we were visiting Grandma and Pop Pop in Florida. We went to the Children's Museum with your cousins, Donovan and Evan, and your Aunt Beth. It was the first time you had your face painted. Look how beautiful you are my sweet girl! You truly have the face of an angel. I love you baby girl!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo - she is just beautiful. and I am amazed she would sit still long enough to have her face so beautifully painted.