Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny story

This morning I went to get Tripp out of his crib. He was awake and in the video monitor I could see him standing up just chilling out. Definitely nothing was in his crib with him. After I finished getting dressed I went into his room and he was squatting down and borderline yelling and pointing at something in the center. As I got closer I could see this big blob of poop in the middle of his bed. Gross! I checked him out and undressed him in the crib since I figured the poop would be all over him. It wasn’t. There was a little bit up is back, but not what I was expecting since there was a big blob of it in the crib. I have never seen anything like it! He didn’t really have any on his shirt, his hands, the back of his pants, etc. Just in his diaper, a little on the very bottom of his shirt, and the tiniest bit on his back. How did that blob get there? The funniest part was he was just squatting there pointing at the poop and talking to it, kind of yelling at it. It was like he didn’t know what to do with it, but he knew not to touch it. I wish I could have gotten it on video!! It was so funny that it made my morning! LOL

No comments: