Friday, February 6, 2009

Say What?

Oh my gosh, Sophie, you say some of the funniest things I have ever heard. I have to start writing them down because I forget so easily. This one is just to funny to pass up (no pun intended hahaha). I just have to document it.

The other night we were getting ready for your bath and you had some, ahem, gas. Yes, you my sweet little baby doll, had gas. LOL Anyway, you tooted and it was really loud. I looked at daddy and then you and then back at daddy and said "was that Sophie?" Really, I wasn't even sure because it was that loud. You had this quirky little smile on your face. You knew I was talking about you. You smiled and proudly said "I burped in my diaper mommy!" I almost died laughing. Really. Actually, I'm still laughing as I type this.

You bring so much light to my life Sophie. Gosh, I just love you! You really are a pretty funny girl.

No comments: