This morning when I was nursing Tripp, I started thinking about how sweet and gentle he is. I love these moments with him. It's rare that I can steal a few minutes for just he and I so nursing affords me some much needed mommy and Tripp time. I usually just gaze at him and I always get this overwhelming feeling of how much I love him. Nursing truly has been a blessing for me and my relationship with my kids. I think a lot during these times, mostly about how blessed I am to have Tripp and Sophie, two healthy and beautiful babies, and I thank God each and every moment for them both. Today, though, I started thinking about words that best describe my kids.
I jotted down the first 5 words that came to my head about Tripp and did the same for Sophie. I wonder if these words will describe them in 20 years or if these descriptive words are just a part of the stage they are in now - Sophie as a preschooler and Tripp as an infant. I think it will be fun to keep track of the words that describe them as time passes, so I've listed my 5 words below. I also called John and asked him to give me his 5 words for each baby. You can tell he's so in love with Sophie, after all who uses the word "perfect" to describe anyone? Daddy's about their little girls, that's who!
My 5 words:
Sophie - Beautiful, silly, sweet, energetic, clutzy
Tripp - Gentle, snuggler, handsome, serious, strong
John's 5 words:
Sophie - Angel, Sweet, Daddy's Girl, Perfect, Smart
Tripp - Snuggly, Screamer, Handsome, Great Hair, Laid Back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment