Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 babies, 2 standing

Tripp has hit another milestone - he is standing! He first stood on 10/16/08, so he was 7.5 months. I can't even believe it. It seems like he is doing things sooner than Sophie did, probably because I don't want him to do them! I'm sure crawling will be next. He's been getting on all fours and rocking back and forth. Sometimes he moves backwards a few steps and then sits. Sometimes he lunges forward and then falls. Most of the time he reaches as far as he can, sits back into position, and somehow scoots and turns himself in different directions. I hope he takes his time with crawling. I'm not ready for a crawler or a walker. I can't imagine this household with that much action!

Here are the pictures in sequential order of Tripp standing. I got the camera late, after he stood for the first time. He stood first, fell, and stood again. He was so proud of himself. His mommy and daddy are proud of him, too! His face just lit up. It was neat to watch. One thing I can say about Tripp is that he is a determined little guy. Determined and feisty!

First time standing

So proud of himself

Oops! He fell down
Trying again

Look at this face. Truly determined!

Pulling himself up

And he's up again!

He's a pro now. Standing and playing.

So happy, so proud of himself. What a sweet little boy!

1 comment:

V-n-J said...

oh he's sweet indeed! too cute. I think Javan was standing and pulling up before he crawled - not much longer now!!!