Friday, October 24, 2008
8 Months Old
Hey handsome little man. You are going to be 8 months old tomorrow. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: time is flying by! I can't believe you are already 8 months old. The picture I have posted is from our visit to Amicalola Falls yesterday. We went there after we went to the pumpkin patch at Burt's Farm. You went on your first hayride, saw your first waterfall, and played in your first pile of leaves. How exciting! You also sat up in your crib for the first time today. It's only a matter of time before you stand up in there. We are lowering the crib right when we get home from vacation! We are going to NC tomorrow, so that will also be a first for you. You also officially crawled backwards today. You are doing so much these days! You are one active little guy and are not happy when you are sitting around. Not happy at all! Happy 8 month birthday, baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment