John had just given Tripp and Sophie their baths and I had Tripp all wrapped up in his towel. I took him into his room like we do each night to give him his massage and put on his pjs. He hates the putting on of the pjs routine and tonight when I set him on the floor he immediately rolled over - I'm sure to stop me from putting them on. He's actually very hard to diaper and dress, but that's an entirely different post! As soon as he rolled over, he got on all 4s and went forward. He moved both knees forward - twice! He wanted that bottle of lotion so badly! LOL
So I don't know if all this means he's a "crawler", but it looks like he will be that any day. I swear over this past weekend, Monday to be exact, I saw him crawl. Nobody else saw it or really seemed to believe me so I'll still consider today the day he first crawled. After he did it first as I described above, I got John in the room and Trippp showed his new skill off to him as well. Awww, my sweet baby is going to be mobile any day now. These pictures aren't the best. They were taken Monday when I saw him crawl but nobody else did.





2 comments:
He looks like a crawler to me:) way to go Tripp!
I believe you, Tams!!
Post a Comment