Monday, November 10, 2008

10 Things I Love

This is from my friend Ally. It's a difficult "assignment" to complete, especially since I was given the letter "J" and can only use that letter to describe 10 things I love. It's supposed to continue through friends, however I have a feeling it will stop with me. Most of my friends are on private online journal sites and have already done this, but I thought I'd put it in my blog anyway.

If you comment, I'll give you a letter; then you have to list ten things you LOVE that begin with that letter. Afterwards, post this in your journal or blog and give out some to your friends.

1. John - I'll list this general name just one time so as not to cheat. But I love "Johns", I really do, that's why I listed John as #1! I'll show you how much: I love my husband, my son, my dad, my brother, and even my father-in-law. Yep, you guessed it, they are all named "John." A little ridiculous, isn't it? Now you know why I bequeathed my son, John, with the name Tripp (for a III). LOL! Just too many "Johns" :-)

2. Jack Johnson - OMG how I love Jack Johnson! His music is amazing. His stance on the environment is fresh. They way he lives his life is peaceful. In fact, one of his songs inspired the new name of my blog.

3. July - I have a love hate relationship with July. I love it for the 4th of July, once my favorite holiday, but I hate it for the heat. Overall I love it more than I hate it so I'm including it.

4. Juice - As in "mommy juice." This is what Sophie calls my glass of red wine and I love it! :-) She is so smart - she came up with "mommy juice" all on her own.

5. Jamie - She is one of my dearest friends. I have known her for so many years. Since high school, maybe even middle school, I don't even remember. I was friends with her sister first, but became close to Jamie in college. She is funny, beautiful, smart, loyal, caring, and maybe one of the silliest people I know (that's a good thing!). She makes the perfect friend! She was in my wedding and I was supposed to be in hers, but I was 9 months pregnant and not allowed to travel. She lives in Florida and I miss her dearly. But through it all - the laughs, the distance, even the few and far between disagreements - we have remained the best of friends. I love her!

6. Jessica - Jessica who you might ask. Jessica Simpson. I don't love her, but I love her hair. My hair has potential to look as good as hers. It's definitely thick enough and has natural wave. Oh, if only I could have a professional stylist style my hair.

7. Jammies - Pjs are another word you might use in place of jammies. They are the first thing I put on when I get home at night because they are so comfortable. I don't always have matching jammies, but I call them jammies nonetheless.

8. Justice - You get what you deserve. I firmly believe that. I love when justice is served.

9. Jambalaya - Zatarain's Jambalaya to be exact! Yummy! With kielbasa only (beef kielbasa, of course). Add a little tomato sauce to the mix and it's delish! It's one of the few meat dishes I eat.

10.Journals - I have some great girlfriends out there that keep journals. I love journals because they help me keep up-to-date with these girls that I love dearly. Life is so busy for all of us and journals help us stay in touch. Look at this blog - point in case!

5 comments:

Allison Madonna Bowerman said...

I'm commenting ... but you BETTER not give me another letter. ;-)

I put my JAMMIES on as soon as I get home from work, too. LOL! We are such homebodies! HA HA!

And, oh my, the Jessica Simpson one just cracked me up. Way to stretch the letter J without cheating. LOL!

Oh, and #10 ... WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Tammie said...

YOU gave me letter "J" ... it was a hard one ... so you should love my creativity with Jessica Simpson :-)

OH ... and ... I love you too .. when is the last time you saw me participate in one of these "things" ... years?? LOL I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with these journals :-) Miss you girlie! Thanks for the comment. :-)

V-n-J said...

Jessica Simpson - LOL!!!
I love my Jammies too and I love my two J's:) thats a nice letter to write about.

Tammie said...

Ooh, Veryll, you posted. That means YOU need a letter. You can't have "J" since I had it ... hmm ... you can have the letter "L". Have fun! :-)

V-n-J said...

'L'??? Yikes. Thats going to be hard.Its going to take me a lot of thinking on this one....