Okay, okay. I'm a little late but at least I'm here. Tammie has been doing a great job with keeping this blog up to date and recording all of the little and big moments of our kid's lives. She's such a great mom and wife. I've been a little lazy by not contributing to the blog but I will start. Tammie will probably always be the main poster but I promise that I will give my perspective.
Tripp hates the car! Sophie loved it as a baby but Tripp screams his little head off. Mostly it's when he's really tired but sometimes he'll just cry... and cry.... and cry. It's all good though because Tammie and I can carry on a conversation like it's not even happening. We're kinda used to it. We're going down to Florida in a couple of weeks so it should be interesting. I'm positive that he'll be done with this little phase by then and he'll be perfect the whole way down.
We aso just found out today that we need to bring some finger foods in for him at school. His teacher told us that he crawls over to the high chairs while the kids are eating and picks up the leftovers as they fall. Now that's funny! Somehow that is really easy to envision in my head.
Sophie bosses me around now. She tells me "Daddy sit!" and "Daddy get it!". Do I do whatever she says? Of course because she is somehow still really sweet and I think she just considers me her best friend. I love it.
OK, that's all for now but I will definitely be back. This is kinda fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Logan always screamed a lot in the car, too. It was very cyclical ... he'd go through periods of loving it and sleeping in it, to periods of just HATING it and screaming. Tiredness was a factor with Logan, too.
It's funny ... you get VERY used to filtering out your kids' screaming ... just to forewarn you. I got so used to filtering out Bailey's screaming and crying that I didn't even realize I was doing it at TGIFridays the other week. Suddenly, I was like "oh, crap ... other people are trying to eat here." LMAO!!!
Post a Comment