Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Five Things - John

Five Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Junior at West Georgia.
2. Working at The Sports Shoe in Douglasville.
3. Living in a house with 6 other guys. We had a huge house with an awesome pool!
4. Was driving a Honda Civic.
5. Having fun with my frat brothers.

Five Things on My To Do List Today:
1. Get some work done.
2. Grab some lunch
3. Do some research for a meeting tomorrow
4. Play with the kids (everyday).
5. Grill some chicken and eat some awesome red beans and rice.


Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Halloween Candy!
2. Cheese and crackers.
3. Pigs in a blanket (Tammie just made some the other day).
4. Imitation crab meat (Tammie loves when I eat that).
5. Ice cream.

Five Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Help my and Tammie's families out.
2. Set up trusts for the kids.
3. Buy a new house and probably a few others around the world.
4. Donate to local and national charities (mostly for kids).
5. Travel around the world with the family.

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. Hollywood, FL
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Orlando, FL
4. Carollton, GA
5. Canton, GA

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Dishwasher at a country club.
2. Stock clerk at Publix.
3. Sporting goods store (sold sneakers).
4. Internship in college supporting computers and networks.
5. Systems engineer at Motorola.

No comments: